I’m Anne Louise Kershaw, I'm a freelance writer; Music Editor of Blankpages and Manchester's Finest & I write for Guardian Northerner. I'm Senior Editorial & Designer for Carel Press, an educational publishers.
This is my blog where I write about music, theatre, fashion, arts & culture, gender & equality
Every time I blog I post a picture because i'm obsessed with my camera.
- The Country Wife at the Royal Exchange
- I interview Shell Zenner – The godmother of new music
- Bringing classical music out of the concert hall and into the art world!
- I discuss ‘Madchester’ with Dave Haslam
- Blank Media Collective Projector Series
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream at The Royal Exchange
- Independent Music Stores; Clampdown Records Q&A
- Last Harbour ‘Your heart, it carries the sound’ or their sound, it carries the heart!
- Kuedo – Work, Sleep and Live in Collapsing Space
- Miss Julie at The Royal Exchange – Electrically charged and beautifully bleak
November 2012 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: LFW
47/318 London Fashion Week is drawing to a close – the event that has been hogging our fashion mag spreads and arts & culture headlines. Whilst I would like to say I am so in the know that I have … Continue reading